Virtual NCAA Scholarship & Eligibility Workshop 12/14/21
Do ALL your Parents think their Athletes are D-I material? Of course they do. How can you change that misconception? There’s only ONE way! EDUCATION!
Promote this FREE Virtual “Guiding the College-Bound Athlete” Scholarship & Recruiting Workshop hosted by one of our NEW Corporate Partners, Rick Wire of Dynamite Sports on Tuesday, December 14th at 8 p.m. est.
- COPY & PASTE ALL the information below into an email and send it to your Coaches, Athletes & Parents
- Email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Workshop Flyer to use on your Athletic website, Social Media platforms, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
ATTENTION! Athletes & Parents! You’re INVITED to attend a FREE Virtual “Guiding the College-Bound Athlete” Scholarship & Recruiting Workshop on Tuesday, December 14th at 8 p.m. est.
The Workshop is for Athletes in grades 7-12 that have aspirations of playing College Sports, and their Parents. Watch it together as a family from the comfort and safety of your HOME Laptop/PC/etc.
This Nationally Acclaimed program will be conducted by National Recruiting Expert, Rick Wire & “Special Guests” Sue Ramsey, Indiana University Basketball Star, 2012 NCAA D-II Women’s Basketball Coach of the Year, and Coy Wire, Stanford Graduate, 9-yr. NFL Veteran and CNN/HLN Sports Correspondent.
- Parents will learn how to help their student-athletes achieve their ACADEMIC & ATHLETIC goals in college……. Whatever that may be!
The Workshop covers the following topics:
- How to setup Recruiting Visits
- How to make sure your Athlete will be ACADEMICALLY Eligible to play in College as a freshman and get more opportunities
- How to get an Athletic Scholarship or Grant
- How to get Noticed & RECRUITED
- Why you should start as early as 8th Grade!
- Why there are more opportunities at D-III, NAIA & Junior Colleges
Participants will also receive an SAT/ACT prep program ($350 value)!
(S&H Not Included)
You MUST “Pre-Register” for this Workshop. Space is Limited. Save your Spot NOW!
To register for this workshop go to -> dynamitesports.com (paste it into your browser)